Monday, September 20, 2010

Heart-Shaped Blog, Plus Something Else If I Can Remember!


I am, at the moment, unremembering what else it was that I wanted to say.

But, I do remember the one thing I wanted to say about all the love that all the people showed me in the way of offering me money to send me to see my folks. That was super-nice of all of you and it warmed my heart. It was kind of embarrassing, too, a little. I want you to know, honestly, that that was not the response I was looking for. And I did send a nice letter to my folks quite similar to the one I put here last time, but without the money woes. I do not want them offering me money either. My point is that everybody I know is super-nice and I am lucky to know them. Thank you all.

Oh, here's the other thing. The pineapple picture from above is from weeks ago. I have not found a satisfactory pine' at a satisfactory price in a while. I have not given up hope.

I hope you all haven't either.

with love...


Now, please return to your day.

1 comment:

  1. Did I miss something? Anyway, hope you're ok. Am also having money woes--it's a drag.

    ReplyDelete