Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ray Halliday Displays a Nice Fruit Bowl Starring Pineapple!



I was standing on the corner the other day, enjoying a pineapple when a guy walked up to me and said, "Please, be careful, the acid in pineapple can cause terrible sores in your mouth."

I said, "Man, I already know. Everybody's been warning me."

And it's true. When you take your love of pineapple public, the first thing you hear is the mouth-warnings.

So far so good. But I trust my friends, and so I am, like, rinsing my mouth and stuff after eating pineapple, coating my mouth with olive oil and cotton balls before eating pineapple, pouring hot candle wax into my mouth before eating pineapple. I am now fairly terrified of pineapple after getting over the initial "normal" fear of pineapple.

It is a terrifying life I lead.

I would like to thank mango and banana for helping with today's fruit bowl.

1 comment:

  1. seems to me mango far more terrifying in terms of mouth soreness than pineapple. Both worth it, though.

    ReplyDelete