Thursday, August 26, 2010

Write-a-Thon, plus whatever happened to Jeff Dembowski?


Do you guys remember Jeff Dembowski? He was almost like a regular over at the tuna blog, but then he disappeared.

Jeff!


Jeff!


Nothing.


Today I am doing this Write-a-Thon thing, and I want you to pledge money. It is to help children write. You don't want to get in on that? The information is here: http://www.826valencia.org/news/007835

You can pledge online and everything. Just make sure you use my name, Ray Halliday. Pledge today, tomorrow. If you pledge, I will share with you everything I "produce" today, even if it is embarrassing. Maybe especially.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Ray Halliday
(helpful author)

4 comments:

  1. I'm here, Ray, lurking (not in a creepy way, I assure you) in the shadow of the pineapple.

    Jeff Dembowski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I haven't donated any money to 826 Valencia yet, but I have heard tell of others who have read your write-a-thon products already...what gives? You promised you'd share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said I would share with people if they pledge.

    ReplyDelete