Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ray Halliday: Almost Forgot!




Here is the actual pineapple #11. The last one was number ten. I started eating this yesterday morning, and forgot I wanted to take its picture. Here is what it looks like with its bottom cut off. This pineapple, by the way, was almost past its prime when I bought it. Honestly, I am not sure how to tell what condition a pineapple is in. Some of them are kind of green, and that should tell you something. Some of them are sort of brown, over the limit brown. And some of them look like they're kind of moldy on the outside. These signals are telling me something. But most the time I am not at all sure what.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE pineapples these days too. Maybe we can form our own fan club and make hats out of old pineapple husks and tops. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at that cut off pineapple & trying to picture you--Ray, that is--wearing it as a hat. I don't think it works for me--but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a bigger pineapple for a hat. But you might get a rash on your head.

    ReplyDelete