Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ray Halliday Apologizes!

Dearest, y'all,

I am very truly sorry for not giving you a picture of me and my beautiful pineapple #6. I have plenty of witnesses that can step forward and verify it's existence and my cutting of it and eating it up. Joel Murach was there when it was boughten! Mike Farino, Jola Zandecki, Mica (of Mica's Mango) Lee Williams, Timmy Binko, Lee Chae and the amazing Lois all witnessed it. Kara Daillak and Django? Did I forget them? No, I did not. It was real. It was perfect and we all (minus Mica who's got an allergy or something to them) enjoyed it a lotly.

It was out in some town where there was woods and tents, and kids.

Everyone had a nice time, encoutracized by pineapple.

3 comments:

  1. All true, except you forgot to mention how well Pineapple #6 eased the pain of that abominably long game of all-girl horseshoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we really at 6? I don't know. I think I only count four before this one. I am so weak from hunger now it's hard to tell. I do hope you can get yourself back from the Russian River or wherever and concentrate on gittin us some pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, I think I've got pictures of each one, except #6. I am feeling too weary this morning to look myself. Believe me, there were many before the official count started as well. And I have one unpictured sitting on my kitchen table at the moment, just waiting for its day in front of the camera. Perhaps today!

    ReplyDelete