Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ray Halliday: Forget About It


Look, bananas over mangoes. I do not know what I was talking about the other day. I was just having a crabby day at work. I do not want any of those things. I bought some of that Asian hot sauce like in the restaurants. As long as I have enough toilet paper to blow my nose, everything else does not matter.

Thank you, everybody, for the cards and letters. You all gave some great advice. Especially you, Bobby H. from Cub Scout Troop 113, a pony or a riding lawnmower sounds way better than a baby. And I must thoroughly agree with you, your baby brother does sound stinky.

P.S. Did I mention I ate a whole pot of chili on Friday?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Do you make Cincinnati style chili?

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, I have never heard of Cincinnati style chili. But you can believe I am just about to look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, this brings up memories of the big chili fight. When I lived in California, I had a co-worker who had just moved from Ohio, and ordered chili in a California restaurant. That's when it got ugly. Seems that chili in Ohio does NOT have beans or chili in it, but it does have cinnamon and it can be served over spaghetti with a whole big pile of cheese. She threw a fit.

    ReplyDelete