Friday, July 23, 2010

Ray Halliday: Grim Forecast



I have recently decided that I need a career change. But I am skill-less and have a feckless quality about me, feckless qualities, am basically feckless, a feck. I want to have a girlfriend, get married and have a baby. I am 47 years old.

I would like to have two forms of transportation. A Honda Civic DX hatchback from years gone by, and a Suzuki SV650. However, I cannot seem to pay my taxes, have unpaid bills from years and years ago, and, honestly, I have nowhere, really, to go.

I eat pretty right, as you know, and enjoy fruit.

I have dreams for the weekend including chili, pesto and saag dal. All of which I can make pretty good or well.

That is all. Please enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ray:

    We all go thru this at this age, give or take a few years.

    Best--
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have skills.

    ReplyDelete